Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ray Crist - Yoga and Shamanism - Aug 12 & 13





The Jaguar Path: Yoga and Shamanism - Ray H. Crist

Dear Friends,

I invite you to join me in these two story telling evenings. I wish share with you some funny moments as well as some profound insights I had as a result of meeting with powerful shamans in Peru. Inspired by my yogic and shamanic studies and compelled by my teachers, I bring forth to you the Jaguar path-spiral path that leads to the most healed and empowered place within you.

Peruvian Mysticism & The Jaguar Path

At Sacred Rivers Yoga, August 12, 7:00-9:00 pm
Glastonbury, CT, 860-657-9545

At upstairs Crystal Essence, August 13, 7:00-9:00 pm
Great Barrington, MA, 413-528-2595


Ray shares with us how he discovered quantum physics and a deeper understanding of yoga in the jungles of the Peruvian Amazon Basin. He portrays his encounter with Don Emmanuel and his journey down the Madre de Dios (Mother of God) river. These sories are both funny and enlightening; clarifying yogic terminology and bringing to light the idea of the shamanic power of yoga.

No comments: