Sunday, January 11, 2009

YOR Weight Management for 2009




This is my son Eric - he is the one who introduced me to the YOR Weight and Health Management Product line - I have lost 25 lbs since September and have kept it off!

I take the Meal Replacement Protein (MRP) every morning and often at lunch - only 140 calories and 20 grams of protein plus digestive enzymes. They are key to detoxification of food, and help with immediate absorption of nutrients. That is why this MRP is different than most others.

I also add their supergreens to my shake for the vegetables and fruits they contain.

I feel so great - and the effects are very evident - my skin, hair and energy level is amazing (for my age!)

We held a meeting last night at the Feathers Wellness Studio in South Weymouth. We will be offering more - the lecture on cellular nutrition and cell function is very interesting - you learn alot. What I will be offering is a free weight management group for those of us using the products - and I will give a short presentation on an aspect of nutrition and we can support one another throughout 2009. Email me if interested at yogareikisound@yahoo.com

To learn more about the products - go to www.yor.com You can enroll as a customer online but contact me and I will put Eric in touch with you to explain what you might need for your health maintenance. Hope to work with some of you this year! Let's get in great shape.....

No comments: