Thursday, May 7, 2009

M.R.E.T Water - Molecular Resonance Effect Technology Activated Water







http://www.bioprodownloads.com/flash/iH20/?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=510&width=735

Watch this video from Biopro Technology on this water. They now sell these devices. (I do too - at a much less cost!)


I have been drinking MRET water for 3 years now. And I know it is a major reason why I have so much energy, can fly almost every week and not get jet lag and have young skin and hair. This water super hydrates the cells, bringing extra microclusters of oxygen particles to the cells and helps both hydrate them and detoxify them. Some of these photos show cells before and after MRET. One is of red blood cells clumped together in what is called a rouleux effect - then unclumped after MRET water. The other is the SARS virus (purple photos) before and after.

I have access to these activators - if you want one contact me. They are over $700.00 online from www.bioprotechnology.com In this day of the H1N1 Swine flu - this water will be more and more important for us to drink!

No comments: