Thursday, October 21, 2010

Develop Your Intuitive Self: Mediumship Circle Training - October 24th

Mediumship Circle With Ronnie Shaffer

Heaven On Earth
270 Washington Street
Pembroke, MA

Dates: Sunday, October 24th
from 10a.m. – 5p.m.
Cost: $110 Deposit of $50 required

Registration with Karen thru Paypal or 781-857-2353


Comments from Participants:
My mother only called me Maragret so I knew the message I recieved was authentic.....Thank you for your insight. Peggy
This class opened my 3rd eye and I was finally able to see images! Thanks for attuning me to my soul’s wisdom. jm halloway
The miracle I experienced was feeling my Dad's presence and knowing he was fine !! ma shank

* Attune to the Healing Power that is available to all.
* Learn to use this Healing Power for the benefit of all.
* Learn to govern the sensitivity which comes with altered states of awareness.
* Develop the ability to open and close your awareness at will.
* Learn the Attunement needed for Spirit contact
* Discover the inner power available as you invite the Divine Guest within to manifest in your life.

Ronnie Shaffer teaches the popular Your Intuitive Self course throughout the New England area. She is a Reiki teacher, Polarity practitioner and graduated from Touching Spirit, a three year healing program with renowned Elizabeth Stratton. Ronnie taught yoga and meditation to women in prison for five years and taught creative writing to men in prison. She is the author of I Hear Your Cry: Women in Prison a non-fiction memoir. . For more information visit http://www.veronicashaffer.com/
 or e-mail vas4@comcast.net .

No comments: